CollineIO board is a general purpose inputs/outputs control board. It is able to manage digital and analog inputs/outputs.
It can works as a master or as a slave.
Working as a master, users can develop their own software to read/write to any input/output. Cerro will supply a software example and the users using free IDE from Cypress PSOC Creator, will create their own application. User can connect a touch panel to govern the full system.
Working as a slave, an external CPU, using industrial standard MODBUS RTU protocol will ask to the board the status of the inputs or set the outputs. The external CPU can use RS-485 or RS-232 to communicate with it. Another possibility is to plug a RaspberryPi (or other format size compatible) in the internal connector. CollineIO firmware will manage all the input/outputs according to the commands received from the external CPU.
CollineIO is based on PSoC Programmable System-on-Chip, CY8C5868AXI-LP035, ARM Cortex- M3, 256 KB Flash, 62 GPIOs and analogue peripherals.
A free test software helps to evaluate the board and the command protocol. Please download it from the documents tab.
- 1-10 uds. 450 Euros/each.
- 11-50 uds. 350 Euros/each.
- +50 Uds. 325 Euros/each.
For Other quantities, please contact us.
- USB for FW uploading
- MODBUS RTU
- 8 General opto-isolated inputs, maximum 30V. On board led to indicate the state of each input.
- 2 Pulse inputs able to count pulse frequency inputs up to 5Khz.
- 4 Input channels, hardware configurable: 0-20mA, 4-20ma, 0-5V & 0-10V.
- Each channel can be configured as voltage/current input using an integrated microswitch.
- One additional channel for a high precision sensor in the ±1V range (for example, pH sensor).
- 20 bits ADC resolution
- 6 channels based on power relay (10A), with NO and NC contacts available. Includes snubber filter and status LED for each output.
- 2 opto-isolated channels. Pull-up resistor connected to 24V, configurable using an integrated microswitch. Includes a status LED for each output.
- 3 channels 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V. Current or voltage configurable with microswitch
- 8 bits DAC resolution
- 3 PT-100 channels, ±1ºC
- External 24VDC
MicroprocessorPSOC5 LP family of microprocessor by Cypress. Based on ARM Cortex-M3 core and a large variety of selectable digital and analog peripherals.
External CPU ConnectionRs-485 or Rs-232 Alternatively, direct connection to RaspberryPi (student or amateur) or i.MX6UL Module from Digi for industrial environments.
Expandable System. Bus Configuration ID.On board switches to configure up to 7 board IDs that can be connected in the same RS-485 Bus. R termination for BUS RS-485 available through microswitch.
Please download the documentation you require.
Test Software for Windows
Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will send you a link for download it. It weights 60MB aprox.
CollineIO can also be controlled using Codesys.
Codesys example User Guide Configuration
Please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be very happy to send you the Codesys projects. Our WEB server does not allow .project extension of the files.