Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. as owner of the website WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
1. Identification data:
- Company name: CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
- Registered offic: AVENIDA CERRO DEL AGUILA 9 OFICINA 1 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES 28703
- VAT NUMBER:: B87081196
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registration details in the Mercantile Register: Volume 32.294/ folio 52/ section 8/ sheet M-581259 /Inscription 1
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the web page published under the domain name WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
, assume and commit themselves to respect.
- “Site” means the WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM domain which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User” means the natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the whole of the domain WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM, which make up the information and services that CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. places at the disposal of the Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of browsing on websites. These are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the moment they are implanted in the Page.
The access and/or use of this web site of WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Warning, he/she will abstain from using the Page.
4. Use of the web site
provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) property of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
Some pages of the website (WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
) may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER commits and accepts to make an appropriate use of the contents that WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
offers through its web, not to use them for:
- (i) to incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- (v) In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this effect, THE USER is obliged and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL., of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Site, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this enumeration having a limiting character.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- To delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or of its owners, of the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The USER must abstain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using for this purpose means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been placed at his disposal for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are usually used on the Internet for this purpose as long as they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or of the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL., its partners or its employees.
- That CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically revised by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as regards their form, by an administrator of the Web site, who will act in any case respecting the freedoms of the users in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as of the privacy of THE USER and for this reason, has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, guaranteeing compliance with the current regulations on the subject and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity.
5.1. Purpose of the data collected and consent to processing
According to the article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, by means of the web registration forms, data are collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, as well as other communications that WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
considers interesting for its USERS.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the event that you provide your data through an e-mail message, the same will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment you make to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
5.2. Compliance with the applicable regulations
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulation of development of the said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of 11th July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the consent of the USER for the treatment of his/her electronic mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data supplied, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms you subscribe to.
5.3. Exercises of data protection rights
The users can send a written communication to the registered office of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not wish to send a photocopy of your identification document, use your recognised electronic certificate, which allows free validation, to sign the communication in which you exercise the appropriate right and send it to us by e-mail.
5.4. Security measures
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorised, authorised access and theft of the Personal Data that the interested parties may provide as a consequence of accessing the different sections of the website WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
5.5. Owner of the file
The USER is informed that, in the case of collecting data through WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
, they will be incorporated to a file duly registered in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD) whose nomenclature will be “Users of the web page”, being responsible for the same CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. domiciled in AVENIDA CERRO DEL AGUILA 9 OFICINA 1 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES 28703.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites which are not operated or controlled by CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. Therefore, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and up-to-dateness of the contents of such websites or for their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside AVENIDA CERRO DEL AGUILA 9 OFICINA 1 SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES 28703, be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.CERROELECTRONIC.COM
) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
- Frames shall not be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. its directors, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or given to understand that CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or placed at the disposal of the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the features of the Web site, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web site, of its configuration and design and of this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
7. Intellectual / industrial property
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or by its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. He/she will be able to visualise the elements of the web and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. The USER must abstain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in the pages of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
All the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are property of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or, if applicable, of third parties that have authorised their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or to the Contents attributes to the User any right over the mentioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or of third parties who have authorised their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation correspond. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. is expressly prohibited.
The non-authorised use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Availability of the page
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks which produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or beforehand.
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that the users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
s not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, for the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or for the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply the obligation on the part of CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes, therefore, it is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a bad functioning of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
10. Quality of the Site
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services supplied by means of the Web Page, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or up-to-dateness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, advisory, informative and advertising nature. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodical changes without prior notice of its content due to extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. nevertheless, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL. will give prior warning of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the intervening parties submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
13. Applicable legislation
The present conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
Copyright© CERRO ELECTRONIC DESIGN SL.
All copyrights reserved by the laws and international treaties of intellectual property. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.